Leather Studio iPad Case
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Leather Studio Paints: Orange, Parchment, Grey
- Leather Studio Brush Kit
- IPad Case to upcycle
- Stencil tape
- Craft knife
- Plain paper
1. Cut out four diamond paper pattern 2-7/8” long and 2-1/8” wide.
2. Line the diamond paper patterns along the seam on the left side of the case.
3. Tape off each diamond.
4. Make 1/8” strips of tape using the craft knife.
5. Make an “X” inside each diamond with strips.
6. Paint diamonds Parchment, Grey, and Orange. Allow to dry. Once dry, remove tape.
7. Paint the stitched diamonds that cross through each solid diamond. The stitched diamonds and the solid diamonds should be the same size. Allow to dry.