Leather Tassel Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Deep Cut Housing & Blade
- Piece of leather
- Liquid glue
- Gold eye pins (2)
- Gold fish hook earrings (2)
- Scissors/wire cutters
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10208.
- Cut images out of leather pieces with deep cut blade. BE SURE to place leather smooth side DOWN on to mat before cutting.
- Use scissors/wire cutters to cut off portion of eye pin so it will not stick out of the tassel when it is completed.
- Apply a small amount of liquid adhesive along the top (area that is not cut) of the leather.
- Lay eye pin on one end of the leather (with the loop overhanging the flat edge of the leather) and begin to gently roll the leather around the eye pin until it forms a tassel.
- Use pliers to attach eye pin loop to fish hook earring.