SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut® Design Space™ software
- 12"x12" StrongGrip Cricut® mat
- Gold leather
- Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Fashion” and click on the Leather Tassel project. Click Make It Now.
- Follow the instructions in Design Space® to cut images from leather.
- Tip: Place the leather smooth side down and fuzzy side up on the mat. This will extend the life of the mat and provide a tighter grip when cutting.
- Roll the fringe into a tassel, using hot glue to adhere as you roll.
- Adhere ties to either side of the tassel using hot glue. Be sure to glue the ties toward the top of the tassel so the ends will be hidden in the next step.
- Wrap the small leather band around the top of the tassel, covering the ends of the ties, and adhere with hot glue. Trim if necessary.
- Tie the tassel to the handle of any bag.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd285503
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$16.99 $10.19 /yd