Leaves of Fall Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Gloss Enamels™: White, Dark Chocolate, Bright Yellow, Bright Orange, Tuscan Red
- Glass vase
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
- 1" painter's tape
- 3/8" flat brush
- #10/0 liner brush
- #12 round brush
- Clean vase with rubbing alcohol and paper towels. Allow to dry completely.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Use 1" painter's tape to attach them to inside of vase, pattern lines facing out.
- Using #12 round brush, basecoat leaves Bright Orange, Bright Yellow, Tuscan Red, and Dark Chocolate.
- Using #10/0 liner brush, lightly paint Dark Chocolate on stems and veins of leaves; use White and same brush on stems and veins as highlight.
- Using 3/8" flat brush and at least more than one color of paint, begin shading leaves from outside in. (Darker colors such as Tuscan Red and Dark Chocolate should be painted on outer part of leaves and lighter colors such as Bright Yellow and Bright Orange should be painted in middle or vice versa. Use White to blend with and make lighter any colors used).
- Blend each color well before it begins to dry.
NOTE: Allow to dry completely between painting steps.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd1130304
Available for U.S. Shipping Only