Leaves of Yarn Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand®:
- Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® Fig 1 ball (A) or color of choice
- Vanna’s Choice® * Rust 1 ball (B) or color of choice
- Bonbons® Party 1 package (C) or color of choice
- 16" (40.5 cm) foam wreath
- Fallen leaves or artificial leaves as desired
- Craft glue
Finished Diameter: about 16" (40.5 cm)
1. Glue one end of A to back of foam Wreath and allow to dry.
2. Wrap wreath completely with A, gluing final end of yarn to back of Wreath.
3. Hold 6 colors as desired from the C package together and knot ends. Glue knot to back of Wreath. Holding strands together, wrap Wreath again, with each wrap about 2"-3" (5-7.5 cm) apart. When all wraps are made, knot strands together. Glue knot to back of Wreath.
1. Trace shapes of Leaves onto cardboard and cut out.
2. With B and C yarns as desired, wrap leaves in same way as Wreath.
3. When each Leaf has been wrapped, cut and glue on additional yarn strands for leaf veins.
Glue leaves to Wreath as desired.