1. Cut the sleeve of the sweater from the armpit area to the other side of the sleeve. This will be a parallel line to the sleeve cuff. Repeat with the other sleeve.
2. Measure calf and cut metallic elastic to that measurement. Sew ends right side together to form a loop.
3. Fold the cut edge of sleeve under 1/4" and pin to right side of metallic elastic loop, exposing 1/2" of the right side of the elastic. Reference photo.
4. Sew sleeve to elastic.
5. Finish by adding a button embellishment to back center of legging.
1. Sew sweater following pattern directions
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.