SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foam core board
- Pink spray paint
- Cardstock: pink, yellow, 2 coordinating patterned papers
- Black permanent marker
- Green chalk
- Cricut® & alpha-numeric cartridge
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue
- Glue stick
1. Cut foam core board to desired size and spray lightly with pink paint.
2. Cut out pink letters and numbers (The “L" is 5-1/2" high; other letters are 4" high.) Cut shadow letters and numbers from yellow cardstock. Cut the lemon freehand from yellow cardstock.
3. Cut pennants and glue to top of poster. Glue ribbon just above pennants. Tie two small ribbon bows and glue to ends of ribbon.
4. Attach letters, numbers, and lemon to poster. Outline all in black marker. Chalk the edges of the lemon.