1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool completely.
2. Tint portions of decorator icing copper (for skin tone shown) and orange. Use spatula and copper icing to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
3. Use tip 18, a cut disposable decorating bag and orange icing to pipe rosettes around the edge of the cupcake and fill in half of the cupcake top.
4. Use tip 5, a cut disposable decorating bag and copper icing to pipe dot for nose. For mustache, use tip 18 and orange icing to pipe mustache using heavy to light pressure and pull out in each direction. For eyes, use icing to attach candy eyeballs. Insert hat pick from kit.
5. To make shoes, use fondant roller to roll out spice drop on granulated sugar-covered surface 1/16" thick. Use scissors to cut two squares, each 5/16". Use piping gel to attach to bottom of spice drops to bottom of cupcakes.