1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool completely.
2. Tint portions of decorator icing copper (for skin tone shown) and orange. Use spatula and copper icing to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
3. Use tip 18, a cut disposable decorating bag and orange icing to pipe rosettes around the edge of the cupcake and fill in half of the cupcake top.
4. Use tip 5, a cut disposable decorating bag and copper icing to pipe dot for nose. For mustache, use tip 18 and orange icing to pipe mustache using heavy to light pressure and pull out in each direction. For eyes, use icing to attach candy eyeballs. Insert hat pick from kit.
5. To make shoes, use fondant roller to roll out spice drop on granulated sugar-covered surface 1/16" thick. Use scissors to cut two squares, each 5/16". Use piping gel to attach to bottom of spice drops to bottom of cupcakes.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>