Leprechaun Pot ‘O Gold Cookies
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla emulsion
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- Wilton® Parchment Paper
- Wilton® Gold Sprinkles
- Green polka dot mini cupcake liners
- Plastic pots ‘o gold, glitter shamrock accessories, green treat bags & leprechaun hats to serve with
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and vanilla or almond emulsion. Add sugar and mix well.
- Slowly mix in flour, being sure to mix well.
- When dough is thoroughly mixed, roll into small balls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes and roll balls in sprinkles while still warm.
- Allow to cool fully and place in plastic buckets of gold, or serve in individual green polka dot mini cupcake wrappers.