1. Scan a saved map and print it out on copy paper. Fold and crease the printout, then rub with inks to enhance the folds. Adhere to a piece of white cardstock with gel medium to make it stronger. Trim.
2. Use white paint to cover up any parts of the map that are too distracting. Stamp arrows and the date stamp, then go over with more white paint to fade them. Water the paint down so it is not too opaque.
3. Stamp brush strokes from the Brush Strokes set in lower right.
4. Stamp 'letʼs go back' with letter stamps. Adhere to card front.
5. Sew the stamped panel folded notecard with gold metallic thread.
6. Add sequins.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.