Let it Snow card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts®:
Winter 12"x12" Paper Pad Stickers
2-pk Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller
- EK Success 3D-Dots: 1/8" white adhesive foam squares
- Cardstock: light blue, white
1. Cut snowman & trees from glittered printed paper.
2. Create a 6"x6" card from light blue cardstock.
3. Cut blocks to fit the front of the card from the white cardstock & the LET IT SNOW printed paper.
4. Cut a circle from the center of each of the blocks to create frames. The circle cut from the white paper should be smaller than the circle cut from the LET IT SNOW paper.
5. Adhere snowman & trees cutout to the front of the card.
6. Layer and adhere the white and printed frames over the snowman & trees with adhesive foam squares.