Let It Snow Shadow Box Snow Globe
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" shadow box
- 12"x12" sheet of paper for background
- Cricut® machine
- Double-sided adhesive paper
- Fishing line
- Small white pom pom balls
- Small Christmas tree
- Small vintage car
1. Attach sheet of paper to the back of the shadow box with a dab or glue or tape.
2. Cut out the letters using the Cricut® and then attach letter stickers to the paper to create a backdrop for the snow globe.
3. Tie a knot at the end of the fishing line.
4. Using a needle string the pom pom onto a piece of the fishing line.
5. After the pom poms are on the fishing line, tape or glue the fishing line to the top of the box.
6. Stage the inside of the box using trees, more pom pom balls, toy cars.