Let Your Artwork Shine
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Old sheets or drop cloth
- Foam roller, 1/4" to 3/8" nap roller or synthetic brush
- 1 Kit of Rust-Oleum Specialty Dry Erase
1. Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from paint splatters.
2. Add Part A into Part B and stir thoroughly.
3. Using a foam roller apply the Specialty Dry Erase Paint to surface. Avoid excessive brushing or rolling. Use light, even stokes to ensure an even and smooth finish.
4. Allow the coating to dry for 2 days before applying dry erase markings.