SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood picture frame (8” x 10”)
- Piece of fabric (10” x 12”)
- Plaid iron-on nailheads (2 pkg)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Fabric Stretch elastic tape - (gray)
- Remove glass and interior cardboard from picture frame.
- Wrap fabric around the piece of glass and hot glue on the backside of the glass
- Cut 4” strips of elastic tape. Stretch the elastic tape around the corners and glue on the backside at a 45-degree angle wrapping around the corners of the glass to later hold the tablet in place.
- Put the glass and interior cardboard back into the frame.
- Take the iron-on nail heads and glue them across the top and bottom of the frame, spacing them as you desire.
Items in This Collection