1. Cut green cardstock to 6“ square and teal cardstock to 5-3/4“ square. Layer the two pieces and add stitching all around perimeter.
2. Place overlay on top of 4x6“ photo and secure to background with mini staples.
3. Place wood veneer stars in two corners of photo.
4. Cut teal polka dot paper to 4“ square and stitch around perimeter, tuck under photo and allow to protrude over the top of the base.
5. Cut green star paper to 4“ x 3“ round top right corner and tuck under photo.
6. Cut the “I love you“ and “life is good“ cards from tablets.
7. Round the right corner of the “life is good“ card and tuck under photo, on top of green star paper.
8. Trim the bottom portion off the “I love you“ journaling card, wrap with jute, tie a bow and tuck under photo.
9. Cut two small pieces of patterned zigzag (chevron) paper and tuck under photo.
10. Cut the “Wednesday“ banner from the patterned paper and tuck between two of the layers.