1. Create pattern: Lay lampshade at end of paper. Mark at seam, at top, and at bottom. Continue to roll lampshade marking top and bottom ending at seam.
2. Add 1" to all edges for pattern.
3. Place pattern on fabric, centering print as desired.
4. Pin and cut out fabric.
5. Spray fabric with spray adhesive. Starting at seam, apply fabric smoothing and leaving 1" border at top and bottom.
6. When reaching seam, trim fabric so there is 1/2" to fold under and overlap cut edge.
7. Re-spray top and bottom borders on fabric.
8. Fold up bottom edge.
9. Repeat with top edge, snipping fabric at wires. Use clothes pins to hold fabric in place while drying.
10. Allow to dry.
Tip: Zigzag or serge edges of fabric for a more finished edge on lamp.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>