SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Flexible Stencil Kit, Hearts
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint, Ebony
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion®
- Fabric lampshade
- Turquoise fabric trim, enough to circle lampshade twice
- Colored jewelry wire & beads in coordinating colors
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Place stencil in desired position on lampshade according to package directions.
2. Use paintbrush to apply Ebony fabric paint to stencil openings. Carefully remove stencil. Clean stencil with running water and let dry. Reposition stencil and repeat steps to achieve desired pattern on lampshade.
3. Run a thin bead of Fabric Fusion® around top edge of lampshade. Press trim onto edge and cut to fit. Repeat on bottom edge of shade. Let dry.
4. Create a tassel using jewelry wire and beads. Attach to pull chain of lamp.