1. Attach poster topper to Foam Core board, following manufacturer’s directions.
2. Glue Black and White letters to poster to spell, “BAKE SALE”.
3. Attach Eye Catchers to poster, having punched a hole(s) in each for the insertion of lights. Keep in mind the spacing of the lights; keep holes about 4 ½” or less apart.
4. Build 2-layer Foam Core supports for each light on the back of the Foam Core Board. We suggest 4”x2” supports for behind the arrows and 2”x2” supports for Eye Catchers. Poke a hole through each 2-layer support and glue to the back of the board, aligning holes. Insert lights and tape the wires to the supports to keep the lights secure and protruding the same amount on the front of the board.
5. Insert batteries into the lights box.
6. Cut the tape down to 1/4” thick and tape off the stripes on top and bottom of the center piece. Using the foam applicator, paint each color on each jar. Remove tape before it dries to assure that the paint will not be pulled from jar for it has not cured.
7. Paint the sides of the rims of each jar with coordinating colors using the foam applicator.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.