Lighted Hydrangea Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Battery-operated lighted stem, brown
- Square clear glass container
- Three 30" hydrangea sprays, blue
- Two 17" hydrangea sprays: green with burgundy
- 3 velvet leaf sprays
- 3 pkgs Decor Gems, Admiral Blue
- Styrofoam brand florist foam
- Duck brand duct tape
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Cutting utensil
- 3 AA batteries
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Insert batteries into box and test.
- Cut small piece of Styrofoam brand florist foam. Adhere generous piece of duct tape to bottom inside of container & flood with hot glue. Insert foam; allow to dry.
- Trim stem from the lighted branches. Place dab of glue on lighted branch and insert into foam.
- Loop battery pack & wire over a lower branch and drop down into vase. Brace against foam with on/off switch easily accessible. Shape lighted branches into swooping design.
- Trim stems from velvet leaf spray; glue in place. Shape to blend with lighted branches.
- Pour 3 bags of gems into base of container.
- Trim hydrangea stems to hide battery pack. Allow to spill over rim of glass container. Cut florettes from blue and green hydrangea. Glue onto lighted branches.