SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Battery-operated lighted stem, brown
- Square clear glass container
- Three 30" hydrangea sprays, blue
- Two 17" hydrangea sprays: green with burgundy
- 3 velvet leaf sprays
- 3 pkgs Decor Gems, Admiral Blue
- Styrofoam® brand florist foam
- Duck® brand duct tape
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Cutting utensil
- 3 AA batteries
DIRECTIONS:Refer to photo. Insert batteries into box and test.
1. Cut small piece of florist foam to fit into container. Adhere generous piece of duct tape to bottom inside of container and flood with hot glue. Insert foam; allow to dry.
2. Trim stem from the lighted branches. Place dab of glue on lighted branch and insert into foam.
3. Loop battery pack & wire over a lower branch and drop down into vase. Brace against foam with on/off switch easily accessible. Shape lighted branches into swooping design.
4. Trim stems from velvet leaf spray; glue in place. Shape to blend with lighted branches.
5. Pour 3 bags of gems into base of container.
6. Trim hydrangea stems to hide battery pack. Allow to spill over rim of glass container.
7. Cut florettes from blue and green hydrangea. Glue onto lighted branches.