SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass vase
- 1 block floral foam
- 2 battery-operated LED branches
- 4 stems 26" bamboo branches
- 6 AA batteries
- Designer paper
- Cricut® machine
- Cricut® Straight from the Nest cartridge
- 1 pk adhesive gems
- Cloth stem wire
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Small jewelry frames
- Artistic brush or pencil
1. Cut floral foam to fit inside glass vase, making room in the back for battery packs.
2. Measure and cut paper to wrap around the outside of the glass vase.
3. Place batteries inside battery packs. Insert and position the LED branches. Place bamboo branches around the lighted branches to create tree.
4. Using the Straight from the Nest cartridge, cut leaves and birds per sizes below. Cut once on the decorated side of the paper & again on the flip side for a two-sided leaf or bird.
2", 4½", 5½" Leavs3-s
2", 5½" Leaves3
5. Cut cloth stem wire in 1/3 or 1/4 size lengths; position & glue stems between two leaves. Repeat for all leaves. Allow to dry.
6. Use the handle of an artist brush or pencil to curl the wire stem, then attach to tree by twisting stem around a branch. Gently bend leaves into shape once positioned on branch.
7. Gems can be added to leaves for added sparkle.
8. Insert photos or sayings into assorted small frames and hang on tree.