Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
1. Cut floral foam to fit inside glass vase, making room in the back for battery packs.
2. Measure and cut paper to wrap around the outside of the glass vase.
3. Place batteries inside battery packs. Insert and position the LED branches. Place bamboo branches around the lighted branches to create tree.
4. Using the Straight from the Nest cartridge, cut leaves and birds per sizes below. Cut once on the decorated side of the paper & again on the flip side for a two-sided leaf or bird.
2", 4½", 5½" Leavs3-s
2", 5½" Leaves3
5. Cut cloth stem wire in 1/3 or 1/4 size lengths; position & glue stems between two leaves. Repeat for all leaves. Allow to dry.
6. Use the handle of an artist brush or pencil to curl the wire stem, then attach to tree by twisting stem around a branch. Gently bend leaves into shape once positioned on branch.
7. Gems can be added to leaves for added sparkle.
8. Insert photos or sayings into assorted small frames and hang on tree.
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.