SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 12"X12" Kidlet stack
- Paper mache book box
- Red adhesive letters and numbers
- Brown craft paint
- Blue buttons
- Brown ink pad
- 1" foam brush
- Paper crafting punches: assorted star shapes
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Paint the spine and all edges of the book with craft paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Once the paint is dry, cover all flat edges of the box (including the inside) with prints from the stack.
3. Personalize the front cover by writing out the child’s name with the adhesive letters.
4. Embellish the front and spine with buttons and layered stars, adding jute to close the book.