Li'L Polar Bear Hat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Skein of Bernat ® Pipsqueak™ Whitey White. Main Colour
- 1 Skein Caron® Simply Soft™ Black. Contrast A
- Size 9/5.5 mm knitting needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape measure
Sizing: 6-12 mos. (18-24 mos.)
- Cast on 22 (24) sts.
- Work in garter st (knit every row) until work from beg measures 14 (15)”.
- Cast off knitwise.
- Finishing: Fold work in half with cast on and cast off edges meeting.
- Sew side seams.
- Cinch top corners approx.. 2” in from top and side edges to form ears.
- With contrast A, embroider eyes and nose with satin stitch, as seen in picture.
Approx = Approximate(ly) Beg = Begin(ing) St(s) = Stitch(es)