SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Turquoise (3 pk)
- Cousin® Gemstone Turquoise Mix (3 pk)
- Crystazzi Crystals 4mm bicone Peach (18 pk)
- Silver beading wire (66')
- Silver lobster claw clasp (1 pc)
- Silver crimp tubes (2 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump ring (1 pc)
- Silver extender chain (2')
- Silver head pin (1 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Remove the acrylic gemstones from the pendants. Cut the head pin with loop off of two of the acrylic gemstones, leaving the third gemstone on a head pin with loop.
2. Cut (3) 22' lengths of beading wire.
3. Thread the loop of the gemstone accent onto the center of the three wires. Thread an acrylic gemstone on either side of the first accent.
4. Thread the following pattern on one side of the necklace: a silver spacer, a gemstone oval, a brown round, a gemstone oval, a brown round, a gemstone oval, a silver spacer. Thread (2) peach bicone onto two strands and (1) peach bicone onto the third strand. Thread on a silver spacer, a brown round, a silver spacer, a gemstone oval and a silver spacer. Then thread a peach bicone onto each of the three strands. Thread on a silver spacer, a brown round, a silver spacer, a peach bicone, a silver spacer, a brown round and a silver spacer.
5. Use a crimp tube to attach the three wires to a 4mm jump ring. Attach a lobster claw clasp to the jump ring.
6. Repeat the bead pattern from step 4 on the other side of the necklace.
7. Use a crimp tube to attach the three wires to a 4mm jump ring. Attach a 2' length of extender chain to the jump ring.
8. Make a brown round bead drop with a wrapped loop, attaching the drop to the extender chain before completing the loop.