SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Homespun®:Deco 1 ball (A)or color of your choice
- Lion Brand® Vanna’s Choice®:Chocolate 1 ball (B)Beige 1 ball (C)Toffee 1 ball (D)Pink 1 ball (E)Dusty Rose 1 ball (F)or colors of your choice
- Lion Brand® Cotton-Ease®:Almond 1 ball (G)or color of your choice
- Lion Brand® crochet hook size G-6
- Lion Brand® stitch marker
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Craft glue
About 4" diameter
EXACT GAUGE IS NOT ESSENTIAL FOR THIS PROJECT
1. Work in continuous rnds; do not join or turn unless otherwise instructed.
2. Materials are sufficient for multiple Doughnuts.
sc2tog (single crochet 2 stitches together) Insert hook into st and draw up a loop. Insert hook into next st and draw up a loop. Yarn over, draw through all 3 loops on hook.
With crochet hook and A, B, C, D or E, chain 12.
Rnd 1: Join with slip st to make a ring. Work 2 sc in each ch. Place marker in first st for beginning of rnd; move marker up as each rnd is completed – 24 sts.
Rnd 2: *2 sc in next st, sc in next st, rep from * around – 36 sts.
Rnds 3-12: Sc in each st around.
Rnd 13: *Sc2tog, sc in next st, rep from * around – 24 sts.
Rnd 14: *Sc2tog, rep from * around – 12 sts.
Sew last rnd to first rnd to make Doughnut, stuff lightly before sewing closed.
Weave in ends.
To decorate, snip F or G into 1/4 in. (6 mm) lengths and glue to Doughnut for sprinkles or coconut, or glue longer lengths of B or G on for frosting lines.
rep = repeat
rnd(s) = round
sc = single crochet
st(s) = stitch(es)