Little Animal Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt acrylic paint: Fresh Foliage, Ivory White, Tangerine
- 8-oz Mod Podge Gloss finisher
- DCWV Animal Crackers:
- Chipboard shapes
- 12"x12" paper stack
- Craft knife & mat
- Craft glue
- 1" flat paintbrush
- Foam brush
- Wooden frame
- Basecoat entire frame with Ivory White. Allow to dry.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Use the flat brush to color block the frame with Fresh Foliage and Tangerine. Allow to dry.
- Select sheet of paper and place face down on work surface. Lay frame down in center of paper; trace center of frame onto the paper.
- Use craft knife and mat to cut the center piece out of the paper. Cut 1/2" outside of this center so paint from the frame will show through.
- Cut 1/2" from the outside of the paper.
- Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge Gloss finisher to the back of the paper. Apply to the frame. Allow to dry. Paint at least 2 coats of Mod Podge Gloss finisher on the whole frame. Allow to dry.
- Use craft glue to adhere chipboard shapes to the frame.
- Allow project to dry for at least 24 hours before using.