Cut two 36"x72" strips from the princess fabric (curtain)
Cut two 36"x11" strips from the coordinating fabric (topper)
1. Fold the 72" sides of the curtain under a 1/2" and tuck the Stitch Witchery® in between the fold. Press in place and repeat for other curtain.
2. Fold the bottom of the curtain under 1", press and fold over again. Tuck the Stitch Witchery® in between the fold and press in place. Repeat for the other curtain.
3. Fold the 11" sides 1/2" in on each side of the topper and press in place. Fold in half along the 43" side and press = 5-1/2"x42" topper. Tuck the Stitch Witchery (R) in between the raw edges and press. Repeat for other topper.
4. Place the curtain right side up on your ironing surface. Matching raw edges, place the topper on top of the curtain. Tuck Stitch Witchery (R) between the two and press in place. Repeat for other curtain.
5. Attach the grommets to the top following instructions on package.
6. Attach the PVC piping to the wall using the closet flanges and curtains are ready to hang.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.