Size 5 measurements are:
If child is 1" bigger in chest or smaller, add or subtract 1" from above directions.
?1. Cut butterfly fabric so there are two 36"x21" pieces.
2. 8" down & 6" across from top two corners, measure and cut. Turn under diagonally cut edge 1/4". Turn under again 1/4" and sew down close to edge.
3. With right sides together, sew side seams with 1/2" seam allowance.
4. To make top casing, fold under 1/2"; fold under 1" at top and sew down close to edge on both the front and the back. Insert ribbon into casing.
5. Make 2 loops near waist on each side for ribbon. Cut two 1"x3" pieces of fabric. Fold with raw edges in the middle. Sew close to edges. Fold ends down 1/4" and press. Attach to dress on waist side seam by sewing close to folded ends.
6. Insert ribbon into loops and tie.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.