Little Miss Green Apron
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip fabric-crafting: Think Green Iron-On Transfers: 1 Miss Green, 5 Recycled Hearts One-Step Fashion Dye, Vibrant Kit, lime green Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals: green, blue Fashion Art Tweezers Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Adhesive
- Natural fabric apron
- Long silk scarf or any natural fabric
- Rubber gloves
- Plastic tablecloth
- Washing machine
- Pressing cloth
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Dampen scarf and lay on prepared surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to lime green dye to line indicated on bottle. Replace cap and shake bottle to thoroughly mix dye. Squeeze lime green over damp scarf, completely covering with dye. Cover with plastic tablecloth and let sit 4 to 6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of soap. Line dry.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Position Miss Green transfer on top center of apron. Place apron on ironing board or hard, flat surface. With iron set to "wool" setting, iron over transfer in a firm, even, circular motion for 60 seconds. Let paper covering cool. Peel off. If transfer hasn't fully adhered, replace paper and repeat. Turn apron over and iron over design area for 60 more seconds.
- Position Recycled Heart transfers randomly on apron front. Cut some Recycled Hearts into sections and place on edges of apron. Repeat ironing process to adhere each transfer.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to surround each uncut heart with blue or green crystals. Place alternating blue and green crystals around earth design on Miss Green transfer. Adhere in place using Cordless Heat-Setting Tool and following package instructions.
- Fold scarf in half and cut down the middle, creating two equally sized pieces. Turn apron over. Glue cut end of each piece to side edge of apron with Fabric Fusion. Let dry.