Little Owl Message T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Express Yourself! Iron-On Transfer: Owl
- Scribbles Permanent Fabric Markers: Neon
- Soft Fabric Paint: Glacier White
- Fashion Form
- Cotton T-shirt, green
- Painter's tape
- Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- About 6" down from center of neckline on T-shirt, use painters tape to tape off a rectangular section.
- Place Fashion Form inside layers of T-shirt and place on a flat, covered surface. Squeeze a puddle of Glacier White Tulip Soft Fabric Paint onto foil. Paint Glacier White into rectangular section with paintbrush & use a sponge to even out the paint application. Allow paint to dry and add additional coats until paint reaches desired opacity, letting dry between coats.
- Remove tape once paint is dry.
- Begin the first line of color 1/4" in from the outer edge of rectangle, using ruler as a straightedge. Create a 1/4"-thick line with Blue Permanent Fabric Marker or color of choice. Create rounded corners where sides meet. It may be easier to first mark lines with a pencil before tracing with marker.
- Repeat step with a 2nd & 3rd color.
- Write the message of your choice in the middle of the rectangle in color of choice.
- Place Owl Iron-On Transfer on the top center of the rectangle & use the iron to adhere it to T-shirt following the package instructions.