Little Sister Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pioneer items:
- Snap Load Memory Album, blue
- Clear Photo Corners
- Photo Sticker Squares
- 12"x12" paper: plaid, round alphabet
- DCWV 12"x12" paper: green/blue stripe, poppy cardstock
- Sandylion Giggle stickers
- Paper trimmer
- Scrapbook adhesive
- Remove the white insert sheet from the memory album page protector. Trim the blue plaid paper to the same size as the insert sheet.
- Cut the blue/green stripe paper, then adhere it to left side of the blue plaid paper using photo sticker squares.
- Crop a 3" square around one of the blue circle designs. Mat the square with a 3-1/4"x5-3/4" rectangle of poppy cardstock. Cut a 1-1/2" wide poppy cardstock strip for the bottom of the page. Apply the rectangle and strip to the page as shown.
- Crop photo to 5"x7", then mat with poppy cardstock. Mat again with green paper from the block & circle paper as shown. Apply the photo to the mat with clear photo corners. Adhere the photo mat to the page.
- Cut or punch "Little Sister" or letters/words of your choice for the bottom border strip then adhere to page.
- Apply stickers as shown to embellish the page.
- Creative Option: To create an area for journaling, cut the poppy cardstock rectangle 3-1/4"x11-1/2"" instead of the mat size in Step 3. Fold in half to 3-1/4"x5-3/4" then apply to the border strip. Use the inside of the rectangle to apply a journaling block printed by hand or on your computer.