Live, Laugh, Love Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Susan Winget papercrafting coordinates:
- Designer Paper Pad
- Silhouettes Pack
- Floral Grand Adhesions
- Embossed stickers
- Thread: brown, blue
- Needle or sewing machine
- 17 small red gems
- 1 large blue gem
- 3 pearl gems
- Adhesive & foam dots
- Paper trimmer, scissors
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Choose 12"x12" green bird paper from Designer Paper Pad for background.
- Cut 8"x8" from yellow paper; adhere to upper right corner of background.
- Cut 8-1/4"x8-1/4" from red sheet in Silhouettes pack. Adhere on top of yellow square.
- Select 5 papers from the Designer Paper Pad. Cut 4 strips from each paper in various lengths & widths. Arrange strips along the right-hand side of the layout and adhere in place.
- Sew along the right-hand side of the page through all layers of paper.
- Cut brown paper to create an asymmetrical photo mat. Adhere to page.
- Crop photo; adhere to brown paper with foam dots.
- Place large floral sticker on lower left corner of photo and mat. Use foam dots to adhere word sticker to photo. Add 1 large blue gem and 3 small pearl gems to the floral sticker.
- Cut tag shape from light green paper. Write message. Use foam dots to adhere tag to bottom of the page.
- Adhere red gems onto green bird paper, using the printed stems on the paper as guides.