Live, Laugh, Love Wall Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood words: Live, Laugh, Love
- Glitter: gold, silver, copper
- 20-gauge Wire: gold, silver, copper
- Glass beads
- Spray paint: gold, silver, copper
- Spray gloss varnish
- Wire cutters
- Tip: Place a plastic bag or piece of paper under the word, so that you can conserve excess glitter.
- Working in a well-ventilated, protected area, spray the back and edges of wood word with spray paint, gold for "live", silver for "laugh" and copper for "love". Allow to dry.
- Flip word over and spray the top surface heavily with the appropriate paint color for each word. Immediately shake on appropriate glitter color for each word and pat glitter down with your finger. Allow to dry; shake off excess glitter.
- On a clean surface, spray glittered words with gloss spray varnish. Allow to dry.
- Use silver wire on the gold word, copper wire on the silver word, and gold wire on the copper word.
- Begin with approximately 2-ft of each color wire. Beginning at the center, loop wire around a cylindrical object, such as a pen, adding a bead every 2-3 loops. Work in both directions.
- When you have achieved the desired length of beaded, coiled wire, wrap the ends around the first and last letters of the word. Trim the ends.