1. Spray Rectangle Plaque with 2-3 coats Ivy Leaf. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. Use medium flat brush to paint routed edge of plaque with Bahama Blue.
3. Glue piece of cork onto top of Plaque. Allow to dry.
4. Glue game pieces to top of push pins. Allow to dry.
5. Use painters tape to tape off chalkboard area 4-7/8” x 8”.
6. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for applying Chalkboard Paint. Allow to dry thoroughly. Rub area with regular chalk to condition the chalkboard paint. Remove excess with paper towel or soft cloth.
7. Stencil dots between cork and chalkboard using template and sponge with Primary Yellow.
8. Apply 1 or 2 coats of Satin Varnish on Bahama Blue trim using medium flat brush.
9. Press letter stickers in place to personalize.
10. Decorate edges of chalkboard area with Bistro Chalk Marker.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.