Long I Love You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut Design Space ™ software
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Iron-on Lite in Black
- Cricut® Tools Weeder
- Long piece of canvas fabric
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Tacky glue
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/7732.
- Cut canvas fabric into a strip 5" tall and 30" long. Cut the dowel into two 6" pieces.
- In Cricut Design Space®, cut text from Cricut® Iron-on Lite in Black. Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)” box in the Mat Preview window in Cricut Design Space™ before cutting.
- Use the Cricut Weeding Tool to remove excess iron-on from design.
- Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the text to the canvas fabric.
- Wrap each end of the fabric around a dowel piece and glue in place.
- Roll up fabric around dowels from each end, meeting in the middle.
- Tie together with a pretty ribbon.