Supplies & Tools:
- Jewelry Fundamentals® Onyx Stone Mix
- Blue Moon Beads® : 2 pkgs Frosting 100-pc silver glass beads; Metals: Lobster clasps, large & small crimp beads
- Beaders Paradise Czech Glass: Geometrics Gloss Black Beads; Beadlettes Black Diamond Mix
- Cousin® Beyond Beautiful Matte Acrylic Silver Bead Mix
- Silver jewelry wire
- Wire cutters, pliers, tape measure
1. Cut two 48" lengths of jewelry wire. Thread 1st wire: 41 black geometric beads & 1 large crimp bead. Thread 2nd wire: 20 silver frosting beads & 1 small crimp bead.
2. Thread silver-beaded wire up through crimp bead on other end to form teardrop loop. Center bead; crimp with a little excess wire to prevent kinks. Thread black-beaded wire up through crimp bead on other end to form teardrop loop. Center beads. Thread excess wire from silver-beaded teardrop through large crimp bead on black teardrop loop. Crimp to secure, forming center of necklace.
3. On both wires: thread silver flower bead, black geometric bead, medium silver flat bead, black geometric bead, silver flower bead on each side of the double teardrop loops. Thread large crimp bead through both wires.
4. On 1st wire: thread small crimp bead & 16 silver frosting beads. Thread end back up through both small & large crimp beads, forming teardrop loop.
5. On 2nd wire thread: 23 Beadlettes, then thread the end back up through the large crimp bead to form the teardrop. Push to remove excess slack, form the teardrop loops & crimp in place. Thread 5 more beads in same spacer pattern in step 3, then large crimp bead through both wires.
6. On 1st wire: thread small crimp bead & 10 silver frosting beads. Thread end back up through small & large crimp bead to form teardrop loop.
7. On 2nd wire thread: 21 black geometric beads & thread the end back up through the large crimp bead to form the teardrop. Remove slack, form the teardrops & crimp. Add silver flower bead, black geometric bead & 7 silver frosting beads. Complete 1/2 of looped section. Repeat on other side, leave excess wire on both.
8. Cut 12" length of wire. Bead 8" with onyx stone mix & other beads for an abstract look.
9. Thread large crimp bead through end of 12" strand; leave 1" exposed. Thread end of loopy strand tightly through crimp bead. Crimp wires together. Thread large crimp bead on other end of 12" strand & loop strand. Pull excess wire of 12" strand through crimp bead. Remove slack from loop strand. Crimp wires together. Trim excess to 1".
10. Thread silver flower bead, large matte black bead & 4" of onyx stone mix. Add other beads as desired. Repeat on other side. Thread 1" excess from 12" strand through silver & black matte bead, to hide. Adjust necklace length.
11. Thread 1 side with small crimp bead & lobster clasp end. Thread back through crimp bead & down through 3 beads in 4" beaded section. Pull wire to form small loop with clasp, remove slack. Crimp. Repeat with clasp loop end.