SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 skein RED HEART® Swerve™ yarn : Baltic or Sahara
GAUGE: Gauge is not important for this project.
NOTE: This scarf is a chain that is made by hand rather than with a crochet hook. Use the palm of your hand to measure each chain so that the chains will be consistent in size.
1. Unwind the ball of yarn and lay it flat on the floor or table.
2. Take one end of the yarn and match up with the opposite end, doubling your yarn.
3. Using your hand and doubled yarn, make a slipknot leaving a 5" tail and adjust loop to width of your hand. Pull yarn through the loop to form a chain. Use the palm of your hand to adjust the size of chain.
4. Continue to pull yarn through each chain formed until you reach 45". Tie off.
5. Knot each end three times and trim remaining yarn.
Scarf Measures 3" wide x 45" long.