SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6"x6" Twinkle Glints Stack
- Self-adhesive red rhinestone embellishments
- Wilton® 3" paper doilies
- 12"x12" pink solid cardstock sheet
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Matching thread
- Paper trimmer
- Die cut machine or electronic cutting machine
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Adhesive foam squares
1. Cut 4 pennants from the same print in the Twinkle Glints stack. Sew or glue these to a strip of ribbon. Set aside momentarily.
2. Cut 4, 2-1/4" decorative circles from the pink cardstock. Cut 4, 2" circles from a coordinating solid in the twinkle glints stack. Adhere the circles together, color side up, with a smaller circle in the center of each larger circle. Adhere each circle to the center of a doily, using adhesive foam squares to hold in place, finishing with 4 circle groupings.
3. Adhere one circle to the top of each pennant as shown. Embellish by adding the letters L-O-V-E, one on each of the center circles on each pennant.