Love & Cherish Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV Once Upon A Time Stack
- Adhesive cardstock: Harvest Orange 2, Red 2, Black
- X-Acto knife
- Olfa rotary mat
- EK Success Brocade corner punch
- 3M Spray adhesive
- Vellum quote
- Fiskars Paper Cutter
- Start with a 12"x12" sheet of the Dragon Fire print from the Once Upon a Time Cardstock Stack. Using an X-Acto knife, cut around the inside of two of the glittered corner designs. These corners will be adhered at the top and bottom right corners of the page as shown.
- Cut a 6"x8" piece of Harvest Orange 2 adhesive cardstock. Peel off adhesive backing and adhere to top left corner of the page, leaving a 1/2" border on the top and to the left of the cardstock.
- Cut a 5-3/4"x7-3/4" piece of Red 2 adhesive cardstock. Punch each corner with the corner punch- set piece aside.
- Cut a 5-1/4"x7-1/4" piece of Black adhesive cardstock. Adhere 5"x7" picture to center of this cardstock piece.
- Take matted 5"x7" picture and tuck under inside corners of the piece of Red adhesive cardstock.
- Peel off adhesive backing from Red adhesive cardstock piece and adhere to center of Harvest Orange 2 rectangle.
- Cut a 4-1/4"x6-1/4" piece of Harvest Orange 2 adhesive cardstock. Adhere 4"x6" photo to center of this cardstock piece. Peel adhesive backing off matted photo; carefully tuck into previously cut corner and adhere to page. Top left corner will overlap other photo.
- Adhere vellum quote by applying spray adhesive to back; center in area above smaller photo, and to the right of larger photo.