Love Clay Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Patio Paint: Pinecone Brown, Geranium Red, Cloud White, Marigold, Azalea, Sweet Pea, Blue Bahama
- 6" clay pot
- Paintbrushes: #0 liner, #8 flat, sponge brush
- Tracing & transfer paper
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
Refer to photo/pdf. Allow paint to dry between applications.
- Use sponge brush to paint pot Pinecone Brown.
- Trace & transfer design.
- Use flat brush to paint band & the letter E with Sweet Pea. Paint the letter L & large flower with Blue Bahama. Paint the letter O with Geranium Red & the letter V with Marigold.
- Use liner to paint small flowers with Sweet Pea, Marigold, Geranium Red & Azalea.
- Use brush handle end to dot flower centers in contrasting colors.
- Paint heart with Azalea. Paint Blue Bahama flower center with Sweet Pea.
- Use brush handle end to dot top band & add random dots between flowers with Blue Bahama.
- Add small dots inside the letter L with Sweet Pea. Add dots around the large flower center with Marigold.
- Use liner to outline lettering with Cloud White.