SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jar
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint (Pearle) – Fruit Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Brush basin or water container
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
1. Clean jar with warm soapy water; rinse well. Dry thoroughly.
2. Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe jar to remove any remaining dirt or soap residue.
3. Using hot glue gun, write name or message. Add swirls or dots to add interest & design. Let glue dry.
4. Using a pouncer, paint Fruit Punch over glue & entire outside of jar. Allow to dry.
5. Fill inside bottle with Fruit Punch; swish paint around to coat entire inside of jar. Turn jar upside down to drain excess paint. Allow to dry.