1. Sand all sides of each of wood letter using fine grit sandpaper.
2. Wipe off dust from sanding.
3. Paint the front and sides of each of the letters using Chalk Finish Paint, allow to dry. A second coat may be necessary.
4. Spray adhesive on to the back of scrapbook paper.
5. Place the letter face down and press firmly.
6. Using an X-Acto Knife, trace the letter and cut out the letter’s shape. Cover the front of the letter with scrapbook paper.
7. Apply moge podge to the front surface of each letter with the foam paintbrush and allow to dry.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 until all of the letters have been covered.
1. Paint the frames with desired color. Allow to dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>