1. Paint bracket wood plaque green and let dry.
2. Using a scratch piece of paper, place paper onto top of wood frame and crease around the edge. This will allow you to have a template. Cut out template.
3. Place template onto teal paper and trace. Cut out paper and mount to plaque.
4. Use lace punch on green paper. Cut to 4" x 5". Layer onto a piece of 5" x 5" purple paper.
5. Scale bracket template down 1/4" and trace onto layered green and purple paper. Cut out and mount to plaque.
6. Cut thin strips from green paper to create stems and add to plaque. The stem edges should butt up to the purple paper edge.
7. Fussy cut flowers from paper and add to top of flower stems with foam tape.
8. Mount chipboard inspiration card onto white cardstock and trim to allow a border.
9. Adhere buttons to either side of tag.
10. Optional: Add ribbon to back of plaque for hanging.