Love Scrapbook Page
- DCWV™ Stacks:
The Black Currant Premium Stack papers: Light Gray Circles, Black Floral Strips, Gray & Plum Floral
Black Dots Matchmaker Neutrals Textured Cardstock: Cream 1, Cream 2, Black
- 4"x6" photo
- Die-cutting machine
- Die: flourish shape
- Craft knife
- Foam squares
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo for position.
Light Gray Circles: 8"x9"
Black Floral Strips: 8"x3"
Gray & Plum Floral: 8"x5"; 12" square
Black Dots: 4"x6"
Cream 1: 12" square
Cream 2: 11" square
Black: 12" square
1. Use Cream 1 as the background. Center & adhere Cream 2 to the background page.
2. Center & adhere Light Gray Circles to the page. Adhere Black Floral Strips to the left side of light gray circles.
3. Cut the edges of a few flowers on the right side of 8" x 5 3/4" Gray & Plum Floral for a photo to be inserted. Adhere piece to the right side of page, but do not adhere the cut-out portion of the floral edge.
4. Arrange photo on Black Dots so edge frames photo along the left & bottom edges. Adhere.
5. Insert matted photo into the floral edge cut-out of the Gray & Plum Floral.
6. Die cut flourish shapes, using Black paper.
7. Cut additional floral shape embellishments from 12" square of Gray & Plum Floral.
8. Adhere embellishments, flourishes & rhinestones to the page with adhesive and foam squares.