SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® items:
- Mod Podge® Gloss
- FolkArt® Outdoor™ Acrylic Paint: Metallic Rose
- 4 wood letters: L, O, V, E
- Scrapbook papers
- Silk flower
- Large rhinestone
- 3 medium rhinestones
- 1/4"x2"x12½" craft plywood
- Distress ink
- Wood glue
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft knife
1. Place letters face down on back of scrapbook papers and trace; cut out each letter.
2. Paint craft plywood and letters’ sides and backs with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
3. Apply papers to the front of each letter with Mod Podge®. Allow to dry.
4. Use sandpaper to sand away excess paper extending over edges. Sand downward in one direction.
5. Distress edges of each letter with distress ink.
6. Give the sides and front of each letter a coat of Mod Podge®. Allow to dry.
7. Arrange letters to stand up on plywood and adhere with wood glue.
8. Use hot glue to attach large rhinestone to center of flower, flower to "L" and three remaining rhinestones to "V."