SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Long-sleeve white T-shirt
- Sheet of red Fashion Glitter Shimmer transfer
- Iron & ironing surface
- X-Acto® knife
- Select a font. Print the word LOVE to the desired size for the front of the T-shirt.
- Cut out the letters from the copy and trace them on the front of the adhesive sheet.
- Cut out the letters using an X-Acto® knife.
- Cut out a heart instead of an O.
- Peel off the front plastic of the letters and position on the T-shirt.
- Laying an old cloth over the design, iron the letters in place, pressing firmly for 40 seconds on each letter.
- Check to make sure they are set. Re-iron if necessary.
Items in This Collection