Love Takes Flight T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One-Step Fashion Dye, blue
- Spirit Fabric Markers: red, black
- Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals
- Fashion Form
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- Jerzees white cotton T-shirt
- Trash bags
- Rubber gloves
- Spray bottle
- Washing machine & dryer
- Prewash shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with trash bags. Lay damp shirt on prepared surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to Blue dye bottles to line indication. Replace cap tightly and shake until dye is dissolved. Pour dye into spray bottle.
- Refer to PDF/photo. Spray blue dye onto a small section at bottom of damp shirt. Pour out half of the dye from bottle, then fill with water, to dilute dye. Apply diluted color to section above darker blue at bottom of shirt. Repeat dilution process and color application twice, leaving the top section of shirt white.
- Cover shirt with trash bag and let sit 4-6 hours. Wash in large load of water with small amount of laundry soap. Dry in dryer.
- Insert Fashion Form between layers of shirt. Use red and black Spirit Fabric Markers to trace pattern provided onto T-shirt where shown, then color in design. Let dry.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to set crystals around keyhole in center of heart. Use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to adhere crystals in place following package instructions.