Love that Lavender Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6 strands Bead Shop beads, lavender
- 1 pkg glass chips, lavender
- 5 ceramic heart beads, lavender
- 3-strand clasp, antique silver
- 16 crimp beads, silver
- 16-ft tiger tail
- Wire cutters
- Crimper pliers
- Cut eight 24"-lengths of tiger tail.
- String components on tiger tail in the following order:
Strand 1: (3 glass chips, 4mm round bead) x 8.
Strand 2: (Ceramic heart bead, 4mm round bead, 3 glass chips, 4mm round bead) x 5.
Strand 3: (3 glass chips, 4mm round 4mm bead) x 7.
- Add equal amount of 4mm round beads on both tiger tail ends to make strand 18".
- Attach tiger tail ends to middle loops of 3-strand clasp using crimping technique.
- Create 5 more strands; string small lavender beads along 18" of each tiger tail.
- For Strands 6 and 7, mix leftover beads and string beads along 18" of tiger tail in random order.
- Attach one strand to central loop of 3-strand clasp and every 3 strands to outer clasp loops using crimping technique.