Love The Earth Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 Think Green Heart Earth Iron-On Transfers
- Fabric Spray Paint: olive, neon pink
- Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals, clear
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Canvas tote, white or natural with contrasting straps
- Plastic tablecloth
- Pressing cloth
- Painter's tape
- Paper towels
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay tote on prepared surface.
- Press painter's tape onto handles. Make sure handles are completely covered.
- Spray neon pink paint onto paper towel to get a feel for the sprayer, then apply neon pink randomly onto front center section of bag. Spray olive around outer portion of front of bag. Let dry. Flip bag over. Repeat. Allow to dry. Remove tape from handles.
- Remove Heart Earth Iron-On Transfers from packaging and cut each heart down the center, making sure the paper covering is still intact. Refer to photo. Place heart half on either side of tote straps.
- Place tote on ironing board or hard, flat surface and set dry iron to "wool" setting. One at a time, iron over design for 60 seconds using a firm, even pressure. When cool to the touch peel off paper covering. If design hasn't completely adhered, replace paper covering and repeat. Turn bag inside out and iron over design area for another 60 seconds. Repeat for additional three transfers.
- Using Fashion Art Tweezers, place clear crystals around the border of each heart. Use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool to adhere crystals according to package instructions.